Create a warm and cosy home with the festive season in a jar thanks to our 100% natural ‘winter’ candle. Imagine mulled wine, burning fires and flickering flames with this sweet, spicy, hot aroma that will awaken nostalgia from within.
- experience aphrodisiac and natural mood-enhancing properties of orange oil
- merely smelling cinnamon cis known to improve performance, memory, cognitive function and relieve stress
“Oh wow...I love this candle. It really does smell like Christmas with its warm smell of orange and cinnamon. There is a smell to Christmas and it is a smell that reminds me of when I was younger and I'm sure it will stay with my kids too."
GOOD TO KNOW
- plant wax burns at a slower speed, lasting longer than other waxes
- our 20cl candles have an approximate burn time of 50 hours
- 100% plant wax made from a sustainable source of soya and rapeseed mix
- fragranced with pure unadulterated essential oils of orange and cinnamon
- cotton wicks with a paper core
why we're differentWe aim to raise awareness of the need to eliminate environmental toxins from our lives. Our products create beautifully scented homes, without breathing in harmful pollutants that can damage our health and the planet.
|NO THANKS||YES PLEASE|
|no carcinogenic carbon emissions||plant wax and plant oil bases|
|no harmful phthalates||plant essential oils|
|no toxic chemicals||natural ingredients|
|no wastage||simple recyclable packaging|
|no fussy containers||stylish glass jars|
|no poor practices||vegan friendly & cruelty free|
|no high carbon footprint||made in britain|
meet our gorgeous #yummyhomers
- Aroma: winter: spiced orange & cinnamon
festive and nostalgic The festive season in a jar, imagine mulled wine, burning fires and flickering flames with this sweet, spicy, hot aroma that will awaken nostalgia from within.
- Ingredients: 100% plant wax with essential oils.
- Usage tips:
Always burn the candle long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge, to avoid tunnelling and maximise the longevity of your candle. Trim the wick before each use to 5-7mm to avoid mushrooming.