Great little scent boosters and a thoughtful gift, get in the mood and raise your energy for the day ahead or a special night with friends, thanks to the fresh and invigorating background aroma of 'vibrance'. The regenerative and zesty aroma of our 100% natural candle and reed diffuser gift set will fill your air and mind with positive vibes, helping you feel your best for any event.
- keep the mood energised
- known for their anti-stress and ant-depressant properties
- freshen the air with the anti-bacterial properties of citrus essential oils
“I love knowing that I’m really not harming our fragile planet. Thank you Yummy Home for creating a brand that I not only trust but also really truly love.”
GOOD TO KNOW
- plant wax burns at a slower speed, lasting longer than other waxes
- our votive candles have an approximate burn time of 30 hours each
- non-flammable natural soya bean oil, free from alcohol and glycol
- our 50ml reed diffusers have an approximate 4 weeks aroma
- contains two votive candles and one 50ml reed diffuser
- votives: 100% plant wax made from a sustainable source of soya and rapeseed mix, cotton wicks with a paper core
- reed diffuser: 100% plant soya bean oil and natural rattan reeds
- fragranced with pure unadulterated essential oils of bergamot and ylang-ylang
why we're different
We aim to raise awareness of the need to eliminate environmental toxins from our lives. Our products create beautifully scented homes, without breathing in harmful pollutants that can damage our health and the planet.
|NO THANKS||YES PLEASE|
|no carcinogenic carbon emissions||plant wax and plant oil bases|
|no harmful phthalates||plant essential oils|
|no toxic chemicals||natural ingredients|
|no wastage||simple recyclable packaging|
|no fussy containers||stylish glass jars|
|no poor practices||vegan friendly & cruelty free|
|no high carbon footprint||made in britain|
meet our gorgeous #yummyhomers
- Usage tips:
Votives: Always burn the candle long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge, to avoid tunnelling and maximise the longevity of your candle. Trim the wick before each use to 5-7mm to avoid mushrooming.
Reed diffuser: Insert reeds, turn weekly and give the oil a little swirl to re-activate the aroma. Replace the reeds when the diffuser is half full. For longevity, place in a cool, draught-free location.