Bring a feeling of oneness with this woody and warm, spicy aroma of the ‘spirit’ 100% natural candle. The earthy undertone of cedarwood with the warm and rich frankincense will intoxicate and transcend you to a place of peace.
- induce the release of serotonin, which induces melatonin to aid calm and restorative sleep thanks to cedarwood oil
- frankincense oil has been used for centuries to relieve asthma and bronchitis by helping to clear congestion of the breathing passage
- also reduces blood pressure moving your mental state to peacefulness
- relives stress and anxiety
“Reminds me of the smell when they burn incense in a church. I am so happy to find this candle, it is unusual in a good way, love the frankincense with the woody cedarwood smell too. Is a very calming smell."
GOOD TO KNOW
- plant wax burns at a slower speed, lasting longer than other waxes
- our 20cl candles have an approximate burn time of 50 hours each
- 100% plant wax made from a sustainable source of soya and rapeseed mix
- fragranced with pure unadulterated essential oils of frankincense and cedarwood
- cotton wicks with a paper core
why we're differentWe aim to raise awareness of the need to eliminate environmental toxins from our lives. Our products create beautifully scented homes, without breathing in harmful pollutants that can damage our health and the planet.
|NO THANKS||YES PLEASE|
|no carcinogenic carbon emissions||plant wax and plant oil bases|
|no harmful phthalates||plant essential oils|
|no toxic chemicals||natural ingredients|
|no wastage||simple recyclable packaging|
|no fussy containers||stylish glass jars|
|no poor practices||vegan friendly & cruelty free|
|no high carbon footprint||made in britain|
meet our gorgeous #yummyhomers
- Usage tips:
Always burn the candle long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge, to avoid tunnelling and maximise the longevity of your candle. Trim the wick before each use to 5-7mm to avoid mushrooming.