Creating a space of calm for your daily time out ritual, clearing your mind and gaining focus for moments of reflection, clarity or meditation. Enjoy your favourite aroma in different ways with our ‘purity’ candle and reed diffuser gift set. Our 100% natural gift set makes the perfect present for someone who needs peace of mind and non toxic aroma.
- relax with the warm and smooth ‘spa like’ aroma
- cleanse the air thanks to bergamot essential oil
- mentally destress and relax with ylang ylang
“The purity scent is beautifully subtle but still very noticeable. It is very fresh and unique. The instructions on how to use the products are so valuable too, I had no idea about how long to burn a candle for or how to look after the reeds. Its shows that they really understand how scented products work and have a real interest in their products and customers satisfaction”
GOOD TO KNOW
- plant wax burns at a slower speed, lasting longer than other waxes
- our votive candles have an approximate burn time of 30 hours each
- non-flammable natural soya bean oil, free from alcohol and glycol
- our 50ml reed diffusers have an approximate 4 weeks aroma
- contains two votive candles and one 50ml reed diffuser
- votives: 100% plant wax made from a sustainable source of soya and rapeseed mix, cotton wicks with a paper core
- reed diffuser: 100% plant soya bean oil and natural rattan reeds
- fragranced with pure unadulterated essential oils of bergamot and ylang-ylang
why we're different
We aim to raise awareness of the need to eliminate environmental toxins from our lives. Our products create beautifully scented homes, without breathing in harmful pollutants that can damage our health and the planet.
|NO THANKS||YES PLEASE|
|no carcinogenic carbon emissions||plant wax and plant oil bases|
|no harmful phthalates||plant essential oils|
|no toxic chemicals||natural ingredients|
|no wastage||simple recyclable packaging|
|no fussy containers||stylish glass jars|
|no poor practices||vegan friendly & cruelty free|
|no high carbon footprint||made in britain|
meet our gorgeous #yummyhomers
- Usage tips:
Votives: Always burn the candle long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge, to avoid tunnelling and maximise the longevity of your candle. Trim the wick before each use to 5-7mm to avoid mushrooming.
Reed diffuser: Insert reeds, turn weekly and give the oil a little swirl to re-activate the aroma. Replace the reeds when the diffuser is half full. For longevity, place in a cool, draught-free location.