De-stress and clear your mind with the soothing and warm ‘purity’ aroma. Our natural wash will leave you feeling harmonised, cleansed and balanced. Clean, soothe and nourish your skin with our non-drying formula.
- free from parabens and SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate)
- calming aloe vera
- balancing argan oil
- no hidden nasties
- kind to sensitive skins
“We've been washing our hands so much these days and I really wanted to find something that wasn't going to dry out our skin. The Purity hand wash is just lovely, smells beautiful and keeps our skin soft and moisturised.”
GOOD TO KNOW
- contains none of the 'Terrible Ten' harmful ingredients as identified by The Soil Association
- contains none of the products to avoid as recommended by Breast Cancer UK's 'Ditch the Dirt' campaign
- size 250ml
- naturally derived ingredients (see full list below)
- fragranced with pure unadulterated essential oils of geranium and ylang ylang
why we're different
We aim to raise awareness of the need to eliminate environmental toxins from our lives. Our products create beautifully scented homes, without breathing in harmful pollutants that can damage our health and the planet.
|NO THANKS||YES PLEASE|
|no carcinogenic carbon emissions||plant wax and plant oil bases|
|no harmful phthalates||plant essential oils|
|no toxic chemicals||natural ingredients|
|no wastage||simple recyclable packaging|
|no fussy containers||neutral packaging|
|no poor practices||cruelty-free|
|no high carbon footprint||made in britain|
meet our gorgeous #yummyhomers
- Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Parfum, Hydroxyacetephenone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Laurate, Honey, Dehydroacetic Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Usage tips: Place a pump or two onto hands or a wet sponge and work into skin using upward circular motions. Rinse off.