Gently moisturise with our natural lotion that will leave you feeling harmonised, cleansed and balanced, thanks to the essential oils of geranium and ylang ylang. Nourish delicate skin with this light & natural lotion.
- free from parabens and SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate)
- no hidden nasties
- kind to sensitive skins
- easily absorbed
“This is by far my favourite hand and body lotion. I purchased it with the wash for my basin but have been using it all over because it's so soothing and makes my skin feel so soft, a lovely gentle fragrance. Definitely recommended.”
GOOD TO KNOW
- contains none of the 'Terrible Ten' harmful ingredients as identified by The Soil Association
- contains none of the products to avoid as recommended by Breast Cancer UK's 'Ditch the Dirt' campaign
- size 250ml
- naturally derived ingredients (see full list below)
- fragranced with pure unadulterated essential oils of geranium and ylang-ylang
why we're different
We aim to raise awareness of the need to eliminate environmental toxins from our lives. Our products create beautifully scented homes, without breathing in harmful pollutants that can damage our health and the planet.
|NO THANKS||YES PLEASE|
|no carcinogenic carbon emissions||plant wax and plant oil bases|
|no harmful phthalates||plant essential oils|
|no toxic chemicals||natural ingredients|
|no wastage||simple recyclable packaging|
|no fussy containers||neutral packaging|
|no poor practices||cruelty-free|
|no high carbon footprint||made in britain|
meet our gorgeous #yummyhomers
- Ingredients: Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Glucoside (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Hydroxyacetephenone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Usage tips: Best used on damp skin. Work into skin using upwards circular motions.