Delivery & Returns
1. Delivery Policy & Process
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the delivery address as indicated in your order.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation.
During exceptionally busy periods of the year or unusual circumstances where there may be a delay, we will advise accordingly.
In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
We only deliver products within the United Kingdom unless special order arrangements have been made. Refer to our Delivery Policy for details of charges and time frame.
Our delivery prices are;
Standard Delivery within 3-5 working days (Orders over £40 are Free) @ £4.00
Next Day (Orders must be received by 9am day before) @ £8.00
Non – Mainland UK – Standard Delivery 3-5 working days
Highlands and Northern Ireland, Jersey/Guernsey/ Isle of Man, Southern Ireland, Isle of Wight @ £15.00
Price Upon Request
2. Return Policy
Your satisfaction is paramount to us and we will happily refund any online purchase from our store at any time within 14 working days after the day you received the relevant product or products subject to the limitations set out below.
Please inform us in writing that you wish to return an item by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll email you right back!
- We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges without proof of purchase.
The items must be returned to us, in the same condition in which you have received it or them.
We will not refund the outgoing postage cost to you.
Product or products returned by you in accordance with this section will be refunded in full. You will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product or products to us and responsible for ensuring the products are packaged in an appropriate manner.
- Where an item has been received faulty, please provide photographic evidence and ensure that the delivery is signed for as 'damaged' if there is visible damage to the outer delivery carton.
- We will refund the costs of postage where the item returned is faulty.
- Please ensure when returning any item you enclose a copy of your original invoice, wrap well and send to;
Yummy Home Returns Department, C/O Set In Hand, Unit 1-2 Combs Tannery, Tannery Road, Stowmarket, IP14 2EN
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card
- In all above cases, we will process the refund due to you asap and within thirty (30) days of receipt of the product or products.
- Unfortunately, no refunds or exchanges are available on Body and Bath Products or Special Orders. This does not affect your statutory rights.