Prepare yourself for the best night’s sleep whilst breathing in clean and safe air, with our 100% natural candle and reed diffuser. Fabulous in the bedroom to keep the air filled with sleep-inducing lavender and transform your bathroom into a sanctuary to start your nighttime routine perfectly. This little set makes a gorgeous and thoughtful gift too.
- warm and fresh floral aroma of lavender
- long known healing and sedative properties
- calm your nervous system inducing sleep and relaxation
“I received this gift set from my daughter and am so very grateful for it. I'm in remission from cancer and it helps me to relax and rest. I was unaware that some candles could be dangerous and knowing that both the candle and diffuser are safe gives me peace of mind too.”
GOOD TO KNOW
- plant wax burns at a slower speed, lasting longer than other waxes
- our votive candles have an approximate burn time of 30 hours each
- non-flammable natural soya bean oil, free from alcohol and glycol
- our 50ml reed diffusers have an approximate 4 weeks aroma
why we're different
We aim to raise awareness of the need to eliminate environmental toxins from our lives. Our products create beautifully scented homes, without breathing in harmful pollutants that can damage our health and the planet.
|NO THANKS||YES PLEASE|
|no carcinogenic carbon emissions||plant wax and plant oil bases|
|no harmful phthalates||plant essential oils|
|no toxic chemicals||natural ingredients|
|no wastage||simple recyclable packaging|
|no fussy containers||stylish glass jars|
|no poor practices||vegan friendly & cruelty free|
|no high carbon footprint||made in britain|
meet our gorgeous #yummyhomers
- contains two votive candles and one 50ml reed diffuser
- votives: 100% plant wax made from a sustainable source of soya and rapeseed mix, cotton wicks with a paper core
- reed diffuser: 100% plant soya bean oil and natural rattan reeds
- fragranced with pure unadulterated essential oils of bergamot and ylang-ylang
- Usage tips:
Votives: Always burn the candle long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge, to avoid tunnelling and maximise the longevity of your candle. Trim the wick before each use to 5-7mm to avoid mushrooming.
Reed diffuser: Insert reeds, turn weekly and give the oil a little swirl to re-activate the aroma. Replace the reeds when the diffuser is half full. For longevity, place in a cool, draught-free location.